Why Should I or My Company Investing in Lombok?
There are many reasons why you or your companies should consider investing for property in Lombok, especially those who run hospitality, holiday accommodation, restaurant, and entertainment businesses. Here are some things to consider:
- Lombok has slowly become more recognized in the past decade, and has been promoted as ‘the new Bali,’ which offers many places that are still unexplored and pristine.
- Lombok has grown in popularity among beachgoers and surfers, especially since Lombok also has many unexplored or pristine beaches with really great waves.
- Lombok government is in efforts to increase local revenues by attracting tourist and investors, which means that the investment climate is quite positive for many years to come.
- Lombok has been more accessible with the newly built international airport; plus, the availability of cheap airlines has enabled more people to go to Lombok, opening even more investment opportunities.
What to Prepare for PMA Scheme
If you are a foreign investor interested in buying Lombok property and you want to buy it under the PMA scheme regulated by Indonesian government, you must make sure that you provide:
- Good and concise business plan with profit projections, business goals, business schemes and other required information.
- Proof and documents about how you(your) business plan will help contributing to surrounding communities, such as in relation with employment, life quality, local investment scheme, and national revenues depend on how big your company is.
- Proof that you have deposited certain amount of money in the reputable bank.
- Other formal requirements as requested by local and national governments, depend on what kind of business you have.